Contact Karson & Kennedy

You can contact K&K by emailing them at:

Karsonwithak@mix1041.com

Kennedy@mix1041.com

Or by calling:

Contest/ Request Line – (617) 931 – 1234

General Inquiries – (617) 746 – 1300

Mix 104.1/WBMX-FM is located at:

83 Leo Birmingham Parkway

Boston, MA 02135

Comments

1. Doc says:

There is no mention of how to contact the show via text on the mix 104.1 website: if there is it is not easily found. As I am sure most commenting would be done in the morning during the talk show it probably has most effect there. This problem should be fixed.

Docta, the great man pannel contributor with “particular talents” (your words, not mine LoL)

Tell my man Steve, and of course K&K I am sorry I have not called in to contribute for about 10 months but my schedule change had prevented me from listening for a while. But I am back for tale end of show.

2. lisa hill says:

help you played a song this morning right after cant beat kenedy the group is called “rusty” something or other what is the exact song and band name
    carson hadnt heard of it before i really liked it and want to buy it could you please help this every morning listener i listen between 5:30 and 6 each day thanks lisa

1. rusted root song is called send me on my way

3. Derek Doo says:

Karson & Kennedy-
    We wanted to thank you again for all you have done over the last two days for Children’s hospital!!! We just heard Justin’s story eating breakfast right before school, great timing!! We are planning on coming in after school today. Justin is so grateful for all you do.
    Thanks again

The Doo Family

4. Cheryl says:

OMG You guys SUCK!!!! That was so upsetting! a little funny now I have to admit, can’t believe I fell for it! pettaxma.com – OMG but I have to tell you I am glad its a joke, but not surprised for it to be real, we are in taxachusetts afterall! But that would really hurt the folks that lost there jobs and so many pets are in shelters now. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ Glad its a joke! YOU GOT ME GOOD! Although, I have a fish (you got to be kidding me), 2 chi chis one 4 lbs and one 7 lbs, and a cat 7 lbs So it wouldn’t really be too bad for me. Im send my stress bill to you! he he! Real Funny! I love you guys! APRIL FOOLS!!! Love it!

5. CA says:

Totally fell for the April Fool’s joke this morning. Called my husband ranting and raving about how ridiculous it was and that he had to check it out for me. You guys rock!

6. Dave says:

Nice April Fools!
    My drive into work I was getting pissed as I though about the pet taxes, until I had to change my calander.
    I shows you how out of control our goverment is when people think this could be a real tax.
    Thanks for the high blood pressure!

Dave C.

7. Nancy Parker says:

That’s a good one,,,,,you really had me going…I was about the call Mr. Patrick and ask if he wanted to have my first born, cause he has all my blood.

8. BCF says:

PET TAX – is this some sort of Aprils fool joke?

9. Patty says:

Is this pet tax thing an April fools jole??

10. Pat says:

OMG! You really got us good! I was doing some serious talking to the radio on my way to work. Then I went to the pettaxma.com website and boy was I relieved!

11. Erin says:

Great April Fools joke…you had me calling everyone we know!

12. Jeremy-Worcester ,MA says:

What an awesome April folls joke! I knew it was a joke from the get go. People are so ticked off! I am loving it! Nice job! lol

13. Kim says:

Good one!!

That April fools joke was good.. got me!!

Rock On!
    Kim

14. Lisa says:

Well played April Fool’s.. You completely got me!

15. no name says:

It was so sad in my office this morning listening to people trying to make arrangements for money or to take their beloved pets to the MSPCA. It was also sad to think we believe out government is capable of such an act……
    Honestly – when I saw how upset so many people were this morning – it wasn’t a funny joke at all..shame on you

16. Jim says:

I always wanted to get on the radio – I finally did ! Oh yeah it was as a fool on April Fools !! You guys got me good. Nice job – good laugh !!!!!

17. Melissa says:

FYI Sweet Caroline is played in the middle of the 8th inning, not during the 7th inning stretch…

18. megan says:

Karson,

Have you ever heard of a Mattress Topper? 4 in Serta Memory Foam Mattress Topper is all you need instead of a NEW mattress only costs you about $125.00 at Overstock.com. Let me tell you i had a 10 year old mattress and this is better than spending all the money on a new one. Me and my husband have never slept any better. Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Deb Boyle says:

I am totally appalled to hear that people have stooped to the level of rudeness and unethical behavior over a parking position!!!!! This is exactly why we cannot coexist because we all think that if something does not go our way we can swear and whine and do whatever we want with no consequences! Real classy! So today if someone does something that II don’t think is appropriate I can just tell them to F!#@ off.I don’t think so! Grow up and learn to behave and handle situations with class and manners!He should be FIRED!

20. K says:

The sales executive is at fault. Why should the intern go in and find who’s car it is, if the sales chick couldn’t take the time to re-adjust her car? She is at fault. Lighten up.

21. Jules says:

Hi, I couldn’t get through on the phone and wanted to share my opinion regarding the parking / note situation.

First I’d like to say that “both” parties involved are at fault…

1) the “executive” who was late should be setting an example to others by taking 15 extra seconds the back up and pull back in to her spot appropriately. If your late, your late and 15 add’l seconds isn’t going to change that! BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!!! It Doesn’t matter if your upper mgmt, an intern or a visitor “Common Courtesy” is for Everyone!

2) the “F” word in the note was VERY Inappropriate and unprofessional!!! Although, a note stating that “the parking could have been more considerate of other” would be professional. No one is above corrective criticism as long as it’s done politely and professionally.

I feel that the Executive needs to apologize for being inconsiderate with her parking and IF she is actually lacking in parking skills, she should take a course to remedy that
    AND
    The 2 parties who left the note should apologize for leaving a note with the Inappropriate text and attend a class to address the matter.
    AND then:
    Kennedy, if you feel that the Intern still needs add’l punishment (which I don’t) or if he chooses not to attend the class, you can always grade him a little lower on his social skills.

BUT I do not feel that letting him go is going to help anyone to learn or grow more professional.

Jules :}
    Peace, Love and Happiness!!!

22. Tupp says:

Hello K&K,
    The other day you were telling everyone about ordering flowers for Mother’s Day…..Who was the company???

Thanks,
    Tuppence

1. Ben@ The Front Desk says:

1-800-ProFlowers or 1800proflowers.com! Don’t forget to mention Karson and Kennedy when ordering!

2. Type KANDK into the box near the microphone to get the discount!

23. jenn says:

Dear Kennedy, you have to be the most unhappy person that i ever heard on the radio we all cant stand you and wish you would leave the show your laugh is so fake and we hate whe you play cant beat kennedy its such an awful game thank you for always ruining my day let alicia host your spot i bet alot more peolpe would listen nobody cares about the tattoo on your finger im sure the guy wants to bite his off and why did you have to share with us how you PUKED over the weekend your nasty i feel bad for the guy gross please leave thank you

24. Karen says:

Karson, I need some advice! I believe it was yesterday you mentioned that your mom had been married a few times. Well, I have a sister in law that will be getting married for the third time. Her last wedding was about 5 years ago in Florida. We all had to fly down, give a gift, etc. The weekend cost us over $1,000.

This next wedding is the last weekend of August up by Saratoga Springs NY. Though we don’t have to fly, that is the BIGGEST race weekend in Saratoga, the Travers! Hotels require a 3 night minimum and even the cheap no-tell motels charge $250 a night. That’s another $1,000 weekend, plus food, plus gift, etc., etc., etc.

So my question is #1 when can I stop giving gifts??? And better yet, #2, when can I say “sorry can’t make it”????

Thank you for any advice you may have!!!
    Karen

25. Jennifer Killer Imaging says:

Man Kennedy you were right…high school pics! YOU NEED ME! LMFAO!

26. Carla says:

I tried to get through by phone on my way to work, but couldn’t and I just had to say my piece on this issue of Beth…the girl who was offered 25K to skip the big wedding.

First off, I completely agree with Carson. You can not replace the memories- the good, the bad and the ugly of having that big to do. I think that Beth’s father probably meant well, but set her up for a lifetime of regret, whatever she decides. I think what she should do is counter offer. Marriage is not about trading love for money, it is about compromise and negotiating. So starting now would be great practice. She should tell her father that she wants a wedding, but that she will not go over $15K…It can be done! I had a beautiful wedding 6 years ago, with a wedding party of 10 and a reception with 75 people (kind of small, but still with all of the traditional formalities), and we stayed under $10K! Then if she goes over a little, she will have a buffer, and her father can still give her a nice wedding present with the change!

That’s all, thanks for reading this, and please pass it on to Beth if you can! I would never trade the memory of handing my husband MY (borrowed) handkerchief during our wedding ceremony to wipe away his tears of joy!๐Ÿ™‚

27. Carla says:

Karson,

Every so often you guys are on a subject that I just HAVE to comment on, and this morning (the mother-in-law thing) was one of them. OMG, DO NOT DO IT! I’m sure that if your wife is as close to her as you say, you are already screwed. She has probably already told your mother-in-law of your suggestion, and she has probably already started packing. But, if not, here is what I would suggest. Let her come VISIT for 2-4 weeks when the baby is due to help out your wife and see her new grandchild. After that, you may have a totally different view on this. My mother-in-law came to stay with us and help out when my first child was born, and it was great, but although I love her and appreciate it, I was ready for her to leave. Mothers & mother-in-laws alike love to spoil their grandchilldren- often excessively. They also unwittingly steal a lot of moments that you as a parent would like to have. I had to ask my mother-in-law (often) to let me hold my baby! Again, I would defintiely reccommend a trial run, before making such a huge decision. Think about it, you are basically saying to your wife that you are willing to give up (at least) 3/4 of her attention (toward you). At least 1/2 will be on the baby, and then you are saying “go ahead and give some of the remaining 1/2 to your Mom. Don’t do it! Good Luck.

Carla from Wareham

1. lol, I love all the CAPS!!!

28. patty says:

looking for the contest to win a chance to play at fenway what a dream of a life time that would be for one of my friends but i cant find the information on it please share where it would be

29. Sherrie says:

I’m still thinking about the loser you caught this morning cheating on his wife!! Who would of thought a simple thing like free roses would expose it all. He didn’t even hestitate…what a jerk! So sad how common infidelity is. Thanks for bringing it on the show and making a fool out of that donkey๐Ÿ™‚

30. Nicole says:

How does one get to participate in the war or the rosed

31. Ben Spear says:

Hi guys, I listen from time to time and have always enjoyed the show and the music. I just wanted to let you know that one of my coworkers has a daughter named Kennedy, and recently had a son whom he and his wife named Carson, without knowing about the two of you at all. We’ve been making “talk show” and “guest appearance” jokes since then. Maybe when the kids are a little older, it’s something you could consider! Keep up the good work, peace.
    ~Ben

1. That is too funny. Only if they had spelled Carson like mine, Karson!

32. Sotiria says:

I think Phoebe should run for president. Those little “stupid girls” should be held responsible and so should their parents. In today’s society all kids should realize through conversations their parents are having with them that this type of behavior and words are just not acceptable and the world will hold you responsible. But you know what…if the kids are like that imagine what the parents are like?

33. Heather says:

Hello to the best morning radio show talents EVER!!! I just wanted to pass on a Happy Birthday to my darling Kennedy. I am also turning 40 on that dreaded weekend, lets make the best of it! I hope you complete all of your goals!!!!

34. ag says:

happy birthday kennedy im turning 10 in june hope ur 40th b day was absolutly fabulous

sincerly, anna

35. The Missus says:

Hi Karson, Just wanted to let you know- the “out of control softball commissioner” with the “faked injury” was just diagnosed with a torn quad. I’m his wife and I can tell you, it’s black from his knee, up and he’s been miserable since that game. I listen to you and Kennedy in the morning and when the hubs told me about the dust up at the game, I couldn’t stop laughing. Yeah, he’s a passionate Italian and all about the fair, but he’s a great guy and I love him, busted up leg and all. Be well and have a great week! Ginger D