Acoustic Sunrise Playlist

No Surprise Daughtry
Here With Me Dido
In My Place Coldplay
The Middle Jimmy Eat World
Angel Sarah McLachlan & Carlos Santana
Don’t Dream It’s Over Crowded House
It’s The End Of The World R.E.M.
These Are Days 10,000 Maniacs
I’m On Fire John Mayer
Everybody’s Changing Keane
The One I Love David Gray
Walkin’ In Memphis Marc Cohn
Comments

1. Paul berard says:

I would really appreciate the play list from march 7th can anybody help me with the 8 to 9 hour, I have an indoor kite flying gig at the smithsonian air and space museum on the 20th and heard a song I would like to fly to…I was driving looked for my pen and realizedsomeone borrowed it ….I keep a digital recorder in the car but it was in the house for a download…please hook me up. and Dan thanks for making sunday morning not so blue.

pauly

1. Paul, anytime you hear an unfamiliar song on Mix just text the word SONG to 41041 and you’ll get a return text with the song info of the last song played!

2. Sonya M says:

Can I down load any of the acoustic songs from your website or do I have to go to I tunes?

1. Mix 104.1 says:

You will eventually be able to Subscribe to them and Download directly into your iTunes or media library. CBS is still working on this new platform…Once it’s available we will make an announcement on the site.

1. katq says:

Are we able to subscribe and download Accoustic sunrise?

3. bell says:

My favoritie part of Sunday mornings! Any chance you’ll ever make CD’s of this to purchase?

4. robin says:

Great song with Dave Matthews played in the last 1/2 hr on 6/13,don’t remember hearing it before, is it available? Look forward to Acoustic sunrise all week, Thanks!!!

5. mia says:

how do you find out the name of a song from this morning?

1. CBS Radio says:

Hi Mia… since the songs aren’t the “official versions” the song tracker on the homepage won’t work. You can email Dan though!

6. Arthur says:

I used to work every sunday morning and the only thing that made me look forward to it was Acoustic Sunrise.Now I dont work sundays anymore, but i wake up early just to listen. Thank You

7. Kathy Fitzgerald says:

I absolutely love Acoustic Sunrise and want to know if there are any CD’s available for sale. Thanks

8. Susie Q says:

New fan. Love your music and its great while driving. I tried to find your songs in Itunes and there is none that I found acoustic. Whatever happened with CBS? Thought they were working on this.

9. Chrissy says:

Hi,
    I noticed you posted a reply last March about eventually being able to download Acoustic Sunrise songs from iTunes. Any work on when that will happen? There are a number of songs you played this past Sunday that I would love to buy!

Thanks

10. mary crowley says:

I love acoustic sunrise, I actually just discovered it and REALLY want to know how I can get it on my IPOD. Do you sell play lists? Thank you

11. mario says:

never miss an acoustic sunrise….i think its awesome….you played a song by wynonna judd last month……cant figure out the name of the song….drivin me crazy…. some of the lyrics are…. baby why dont’t you stay….we don’t have to live this way…. the days are getting longer …the nights are getting harder…baby why don’t you stay….please help me

12. Jen says:

I would love to be able to hear this show like I can hear the live broadcast (but during the week). Any plans for that happening?

13. Hello there,

I am a huge fan of Acoustic Sunrise. I think that it is the best on the radio but why is your web site so old. I was trying to find the list of songs you played today November 13 2011 and you have postings from 2010? You are joking..

Maggie G