Kris Allen Talks Boston Love At 'Idol' Finale

[photogallerylink id=17662 align=left]

American Idol season 8 champion [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kris Allen[/lastfm] joined me for our live broadcast at the ‘Idol’ season finale to talk about his current schedule and why exactly he loves Boston so much.

[photogallerylink id=69225 align=right]

Where to next?

Click here to return to the Mix 104.1 Homepage

Comments

1. Julie says:

Great interview with Kris! I saw him earlier this month at the Berklee ceremony, and he was his usual gracious and giving self, such a great guy. And the music ain’t bad either.😉

2. Tribiola says:

What a great interview – Boston is one of my favorite cities, too!🙂 Kris is SUCH a talented musician and songwriter. I’d love to hear more of his music on the Mix 104.1. Have you heard the new songs he’s premiered in recent shows? Leave You Alone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM2ntEceCWU and Shut That Door (rockabilly awesomeness!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwNxHe7wQaY

3. Krismicklin (Linda) says:

This interview was fantastic! The interviewer was so right about Kris taking time to take pics and spend extra time with his fans. I have been to many shows where Kris will stay after even up to 1 1/2 hours to visit with us. Absolutely adore Kris and can’t wait for his new CD!

4. Annie says:

Thanks for sharing! Kris truly is such a gracious person and very talented! I was at Mixfest last year when he played. Hope you”ll have him back to perform a longer set!

5. Leslie says:

Love, love, love, Kris Allen – the man and his music!! He just gave an AMAZING performance at the PBS Memorial Day Concert as he sang “God Bless the USA.” In typical Kris Allen style he put the focus on the troops instead of himself. So proud!

6. Erin says:

Hi all! I’m the one who did the interview with Kris & I have to tell you-the guy is just impressive. When I reminded him of how he came out to sign autographs & take pictures instead of eating when I KNOW he was famished at that point-he didn’t even think anything of it. He was so gracious & really is appreciative of his fans. Thanks for the kind words about the interview!🙂 Glad you liked it!