Artist Profile: Neon Trees
Neon Trees first gained significant exposure in 2008 when they opened up for The Killers on several tour dates in North America. Shortly after that they were signed to a major record label in Mercury Records and in 2010 they put out their first full-length album Habits.
“Animal,” the lead track off Habits, reached as high as No. 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 and also grabbed the top spot on the Alternative Rock Chart.
Their next album Picture Show hit shelves April 17, 2012 and was met with positive reviews by critics. As of last month the first single off the album “Everybody Talks” had over 2 million digital downloads.
- Tyler Glenn – lead vocals (2005–present)
- Christopher Allen – guitar (2005–present)
- Branden Campbell – bass (2006–present)
- Elaine Bradley – drums (2006–present)
Did You Know?
Drummer Elaine Bradley first revealed her pregnancy on air to Fast Freddy and Gregg Daniels before the Neon Trees’ Mix Lounge performance on May 7, 2012. Check out some videos below!
“Everybody Talks” in the Mix Lounge 5/7/12
“Animal” in the Mix Lounge 5/7/12
Neon Trees Artist Photos
Neon Trees on Mix
- 8 Things Neon Trees Love About Utah
- Neon Trees Take It Slow With “Everybody Talks”
- Neon Trees Drummer Gives Birth To Baby Boy
- Neon Trees Make Up Stories And Escape Reality For “Picture Show”
- Neon Trees Talk Lost Love on New Album
- Neon Trees Talk Teenage Romance
- Neon Trees On Finding Song Inspiration During Duran Duran Tour
- 24 Hours And $10K In Las Vegas – What Would Neon Trees Do?
- Neon Trees On How That Cough Got Into “Everybody Talks”
- Neon Trees Explain “Queer” Lyric
- Elaine Bradley of Neon Trees Reveals Pregnancy on the Air With Gregg & Freddy