I never thought I’d say this, but 9 months has gone by WAY faster than I thought it would! Seeing that this will be the first time I’m a mom of something without fur-I wanted to know what was the best advice you received about parenthood? Any words of wisdom to pass along? Thanks in advance!!
Maternity Monday: Best Advice You Got About Being A New Mom?
January 14, 2013 11:36 AM
Mix Photo Galleries
- Scituate Man Gets Bionic Hand ow.ly/l90f5 28 minutes ago
- Check out @MonstersAndMen and more great artists LIVE right now! ow.ly/l94eB 1 hour ago
- Taylor Swift Loves Icona Pop And Tegan & Sara, Gets Stressed Out By House Music ow.ly/l94OV 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: @KarsonKennedy Producer Mike Getting Blame From His Son Over Lack of Post-Prom Plans ow.ly/l94Gu 2 hours ago
- Your Lady Could Play with Tom Brady! How To Win: ow.ly/l94zQ 3 hours ago