So there’s this weird new viral video trend on the internet, featuring people in ridiculous outfits doing ridiculous dances to the song “Harlem Shake.” Well, the Karson & Kennedy crew did a dance of their own, as did the crews for our sister stations 100.7 WZLX and 103.3 AMP Radio. Watch all three videos and choose which station you think shook the best.
Mix Does The Harlem Shake: Who Shook The Best? [VIDEOS]
February 13, 2013 12:10 PM
Mix Photo Galleries
- Katy Perry + Rolling Stones Psy Speaks At Harvard Kelly Clarkson BBQ Meet &... Best Buddies Kickoff With Tom...
- Gwyneth Paltrow: World's Most... Red Sox Opening Day 4-8-2013 Salt's Single Ladies 2-14-2013 St. Patrick's Day at L St....
- Maroon 5 Concert 2-17-2013 Pink Concert 3-28-2013 Bruins Home Opener 1-19-2013 BSB On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Bruins Fans Stand United Kim's Divorce Hearing Your 2013 Boston Red Sox Mix 104.1 at Fenway Park for...
- Phillip Brunelle is a hunter, life-saver and 2-time lottery winner...Is he the most interesting man in Mass.? ow.ly/lfQRH 26 minutes ago
- Summer Wedding Planning: Introducing @CBSBoston's Complete List of Resources ow.ly/lfQGJ 1 hour ago
- This week in '90s history features tons of smash hit singles and one infamous marriage... mix1041.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/thi… http://t.co/ylT8x6bL11 2 hours ago
- Discuss With @KarsonKennedy: Do You Hide Money From Your Spouse? ow.ly/lfDPY 3 hours ago
- LISTEN: @KarsonKennedy play audio of Karson's son Barrett - can you figure out what he's saying? ow.ly/lfz9s 4 hours ago