So there’s this weird new viral video trend on the internet, featuring people in ridiculous outfits doing ridiculous dances to the song “Harlem Shake.” Well, the Karson & Kennedy crew did a dance of their own, as did the crews for our sister stations 100.7 WZLX and 103.3 AMP Radio. Watch all three videos and choose which station you think shook the best.
Mix Does The Harlem Shake: Who Shook The Best? [VIDEOS]
February 13, 2013 12:10 PM
Mix Photo Galleries
- Katy Perry + Rolling Stones Psy Speaks At Harvard Kelly Clarkson BBQ Meet &... Best Buddies Kickoff With Tom...
- Gwyneth Paltrow: World's Most... Red Sox Opening Day 4-8-2013 Salt's Single Ladies 2-14-2013 St. Patrick's Day at L St....
- Maroon 5 Concert 2-17-2013 Pink Concert 3-28-2013 Bruins Home Opener 1-19-2013 BSB On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Bruins Fans Stand United Kim's Divorce Hearing Your 2013 Boston Red Sox Mix 104.1 at Fenway Park for...
- RT @triciamcc1 Support #OneFundBoston at bruinsraffles.org for chance to win suite for #concert4boston @tdgarden 5/30! 1 hour ago
- RT @matthewreid: How many Boston spots can you recognize in this video? #BostonStrong @kenziemusic1 bit.ly/KenZie 2 hours ago
- Congrats to Sathwik Karnik of #Plainville on Winning The National Geographic Bee! ow.ly/livrp 3 hours ago
- Advice from CBS Boston: Medicine Cabinet Dangers - What Every Parent Needs To Know ow.ly/livlQ 4 hours ago
- Enter To Win Tickets to See Michael Buble Live in Concert! ow.ly/livh9 5 hours ago