So there’s this weird new viral video trend on the internet, featuring people in ridiculous outfits doing ridiculous dances to the song “Harlem Shake.” Well, the Karson & Kennedy crew did a dance of their own, as did the crews for our sister stations 100.7 WZLX and 103.3 AMP Radio. Watch all three videos and choose which station you think shook the best.
Mix Does The Harlem Shake: Who Shook The Best? [VIDEOS]
February 13, 2013 12:10 PM
Mix Photo Galleries
- Katy Perry + Rolling Stones Psy Speaks At Harvard Kelly Clarkson BBQ Meet &... Best Buddies Kickoff With Tom...
- Gwyneth Paltrow: World's Most... Red Sox Opening Day 4-8-2013 Salt's Single Ladies 2-14-2013 St. Patrick's Day at L St....
- Maroon 5 Concert 2-17-2013 Pink Concert 3-28-2013 Bruins Home Opener 1-19-2013 BSB On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Bruins Fans Stand United Kim's Divorce Hearing Your 2013 Boston Red Sox Mix 104.1 at Fenway Park for...
- Who did this study, Willy Wonka? Candy Industry Study Says Eating Tons Of Candy Doesn’t Make You Fat ow.ly/ll3D9 11 hours ago
- ICYMI: Kennedy's Dirty on the 30 highlights Richie Sambora's diss to Jon @BonJovi! ow.ly/ll3b6 12 hours ago
- Kurt Cobain's daughter Francis Bean is tired of celebs complaining about their lives...Her message to Kendall Jenner: ow.ly/ll31z 13 hours ago
- War of the Roses Marathon on @KarsonKennedy: "The Musician" ow.ly/lkSeW 14 hours ago
- Have you ever visited one of these five American landmarks? If not, you're in the majority! ow.ly/lkLAV 15 hours ago