To the dismay of monsters worldwide, Lady Gaga had to cancel the remaining dates of her Born This Waytour to have emergency surgery on her ailing hip. The procedure will be followed by a significant period of downtime for recovery from what her doctor diagnosed as synovitis.
Due to the severeness of Gaga’s injury, she has been forced to get around using a newly acquired wheelchair. Of course, Mother Monster did the most Lady Gaga thing possible by naming her new wheels.
This is Emma. twitter.com/ladygaga/statu…
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) February 16, 2013
Details on the type of wheelchair aren’t available at this time. Will Gaga go motorized, have her help push her around, or be a real New Yorker and wheel around town on her own?
E.J. Judge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Lady Gaga on Mix1041.com:
- Lady Gaga Cancels Tour, Including TD Garden Show
- Lady Gaga Is Being Sued For $393,000 Plus Damages
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett: The Cutest Couple In Music?
- 10 Artists We Want To Hear On Lady Gaga’s ARTPOP
- Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Ball To Offer Free Counseling