The 8 Rudest Ways People Use Technology in the Office
God bless technology. It’s given us so many new ways to be insanely annoyed by our coworkers. A new survey came up with the top eight rudest ways your coworkers use technology in the office.
Check ‘em out:
1. Checking emails on your phone during a meeting. 54% of people say they have coworkers who do it, and it drives them crazy.
2. Checking texts during a business lunch, 49%.
3. Using all capital letters in an email to make a point, 20%.
4. Including you on never-ending, pointless email chains, 19%.
5. Using “text speak” in emails, 18%.
6. Taking personal cell phone calls in public areas, 18%.
7. Texting while walking through the office, 17%.
8. Emailing someone sitting right next to you instead of talking to them, 16%.
SEE ALSO: The 10 Things At Work That Make Us Angry