New Study Find The Top 10 Driving Annoyances
Let’s face it, unless you’re one of the lucky ones who can do your job from home, your weekday routine involves a commute to and from work.
For most of us, that means being behind the wheel for at least a small chunk of time as we roll to and from home and the office every day.
A study was recently done with our friends across the pond on the top driving annoyances in the United Kingdom. In fact, four out of every ten people surveyed reported that they felt more stressed during their morning commute than any other time during the week.
After reading through them, we’ve found that most of these can translate very well to the roads and highways of Boston as well.
Top 10 Driving Annoyances
10. Getting lost/not being able to find the place you’re going to.
9. Motorcycle riders who weave in and out of traffic.
8. Traffic jams (93 in the morning, anyone?)
7. High Gas Prices.
6. Inconsiderate drivers who cut you off.
5. Other drivers using their phones/texting while driving.
4. Potholes in the roadway.
3. The guy behind you riding your bumper even though you’re doing or going a little over the speed limit.
2. Price of parking in and around the city.
1. Drivers who fail to use blinkers/turn signals.
What do you think? Are these your top ten? What would you add to this list? Let us know in the comments section below.