In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Facebook Fight: Jerome You Are NOT the Father
- Karson’s Wife Is Selling the Gift Shop
- Bruises While Boozing
- Mad Marge Is Pissed at April the Giraffe
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Alexis from Sandwich
- Family Feud: Who Did Karson Take To The Celtics Game?
- Three Lies To Tell Your Mom: Family Photo Fiasco
- The Karson & Kennedy Celtics Suite
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Kylie From Abbington
- Inside Edition of the Saint Patrick’s Day Boston Parade!