In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Friday 6/23
- Kennedy’s Sports Validation
- What Did Barrett Say: Man Of The House Edition
- Karson Is Being Nosy… Again
- Ice Cream Truck Hits The Road
- War of the Roses: Are You Serious?
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Thursday 6/22
- Facebook Fight: Squash the Beef
- Karson Finally Writes His Will
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Wednesday 6/20