Behind-the-Scenes Video: Karson & Salt’s “What Does The Sox Say?”
In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Dirty on the 30 – That Time Legolas Hit Justin Bieber
- Cant Beat Kennedy: Sam From Marlboro
- Curbside with K&K at Burlington Market Basket
- Would You Rent Your Wedding Dress?
- This 5 Year Old Is DEVASTATED That Her Baby Brother Is Growing Up
- Online Dating Continues: Kennedy’s New Catch
- Wicked Wake Up Call: Paying For Your Proposal
- War Of The Roses Marathon: “It’s All Salt’s Fault”
- K&K’s Trending On Twitter: #SorryNotSorry
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Debbie From Boston