Behind-the-Scenes Video: Karson & Salt’s “What Does The Sox Say?”
In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Karson & Kennedy’s Patriots Cheerleaders Lip Dub Video
- Will Smith and Maggie Robbie Make It Difficult To Focus
- Video Dirty on the 30: Can Rihanna & Leo Officially Get Together So Kennedy Can Keep Saying ‘Rihannardo’ Please?
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Kelly From Woburn
- Dave Coulier AKA ‘Uncle Joey’ Talks Full House And Does ‘Wind Impressions’ In Studio (VIDEO)
- Wicked Wake Up Call: The Snow Situation
- War Of The Roses Marathon: “Detroit Rock City”
- Patriots Running Back Jonas Gray Calls In to Talk Stand Up Comedy
- Help Karson and Kennedy Figure Out What The Color The Dress Is!
- Wicked Wake-Up Call: Hit The Road!