Behind-the-Scenes Video: Karson & Salt’s “What Does The Sox Say?”
In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Intern Franzia’s Bachelorette Recap!
- Mayor Marty Walsh Gets An Apology From “Donald Trump” On Karson & Kennedy!
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Tracy From Topsfield
- Why Is This Mom’s Photo Turning The Internet Upside Down?
- Producer Zach And His Stupid Idea
- War Of The Roses Marathon: Wedding Crashers
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Tammy From Boylston
- Salt Went To The Taylor Swift Concert.
- “I Am Cait” Premiered Last Night
- Does Jessica’s Friend Owe Her For A Taylor Swift Concert Ticket?