In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- What Did Barrett Say: The Thanksgiving Edition
- Kennedy Doesn’t Know What To Buy The Mountain
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Mike From Pelham
- Jessica’s Thanksgiving Proposal
- War Of The Roses Marathon: Get A Clue
- Should This Woman Have Lost Her Job Before She Even Started?
- Karson “Puts His Foot Down” With Lana
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Allie From Canton
- Would You Get Rid Of A Guy If Your Dog Didn’t Like Him?
- War Of The Roses Marathon: Call Me Danger, Carlos Danger