Behind-the-Scenes Video: Karson & Salt’s “What Does The Sox Say?”
In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Crashing a Strangers Bachelor Party
- Is Will Ferrell And Kevin Hart’s New Movie Too Hard?
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Julie From Saugus
- Rumor Has It: The Biebs Taking Zayn Malik’s Place in One Direction?
- Would You Ever Keep a Relationship Diary?
- Wicked Wake Up Call: Put Me In Coach!
- Kennedy’s Crew Takes The Cupid Splash!
- Video Dirty on the 30: Iggy Azalea’s Breast Implants, Taylor Swift’s Porn Sites and Zayn’s Departure From 1D
- War Of The Roses: Zip-A-Dee-Doo Car
- Karson & Kennedy Take Boston Reactions To The One Direction News