Behind-the-Scenes Video: Karson & Salt’s “What Does The Sox Say?”
In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Jules From Dedham
- It’s Barrett’s Birthday! Here’s A Retrospective Of What Did Barrett Say
- Wicked Wake Up Call: Whale Now You’ve Done It
- Our Receptionist Julia Is Competing In Miss Massachusetts USA Today!
- Is Your Brother or Sister on the Naughty or Nice List?
- Mockingjay Part 1: The Money Grab
- War Of The Roses Marathon: “Having My Baby”
- Video Dirty on the 30: Kennedy’s Outfit, J Lo, Iggy and Kim K’s Butts and People’s Sexiest Man Alive
- War of the Roses: Having My Baby
- Cant Beat Kennedy: Daniel from Templeton