Behind-the-Scenes Video: Karson & Salt’s “What Does The Sox Say?”
In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Tomorrowland: More Than A Disney Park Attraction Still Just For Kids
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Sarah From Lowell
- Wicked Wake Up Call: Breaking Benadryl
- Is The Mix Sales Staff Trying To Bail Out Early?
- Karson Put A Deposit Down For His Daughter’s Wedding!
- War Of The Roses Marathon: “Don’t Get With My Friends”
- Video Dirty on the 30: “Bachelorette” Battles, Mariah’s Disney Trip, And Nickelback’s Crimes Against Music
- Letterman’s Last Show
- Barrett Of Barfly: Prom Edition
- War Of The Roses Marathon: Come Into My Office