Behind-the-Scenes Video: Karson & Salt’s “What Does The Sox Say?”
In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Video Dirty on the 30: North West Did a No No and Hackers Gonna Hack T Swift
- 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Scott Zolak Calls In From Arizona!
- Should Seahawks Player Richard Sherman Miss The Super Bowl If His Girlfriend Goes Into Labor?
- Wicked Wake Up Call: Cool Rider
- War Of The Roses Marathon: “Snow Day”
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Sam From North Attleboro
- Top 5 Football Movies
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Tracy from Melrose
- War of the Roses: Snow Day
- Wicked Wake-Up Call: Knock Knock