Behind-the-Scenes Video: Karson & Salt’s “What Does The Sox Say?”
In celebration of the Red Sox’s ALDS series win over the Tampa Bay Rays, Karson and Salt put together their own Sox-infused version of Ylvis’ viral sensation “The Fox” with “What Does The Sox Say?”
You’ve probably already heard the song on the show, but what you may not know is that Karson & Salt documented the recording process on video! Watch the clip above to see the guys record the song – and show off their sweet dance moves.
They recorded the song before the ALCS against the Detroit Tigers began, so it may seem a bit dated – the Sox’s bats haven’t exactly gone BOOM BOOM BOOM in this current series. But the pitching staff has stepped up big-time and some clutch hitting has the Sox up 2-1 in the series, so let’s celebrate their success while we still can!
Photo Credits: Getty Images
MORE FROM KARSON & KENNEDY:
- Would You Go to a Wedding On New Years Eve?
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Krysta From Salem, MA
- Salt’s Mom Pat Calls Into The Show To Talk About Holiday Sleeping Arrangements
- Wicked Wake Up Call: “It’s Off-Off Brand”
- Kennedy’s Going To Africa…By Herself
- War Of The Roses Marathon: “The Company Christmas Party”
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Teresa from Quincy
- She Said She Said: “If You Want To Have A Great Christmas, Don’t Get Me ______.”
- Karson’s Beef with Ziggy the Elf
- Wicked Wake-Up Call: The Snowplow Scam