Survey: Extended Family Gives The Worst Holiday Gifts
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday now behind us, the holiday shopping season is full steam ahead for the next 20 days or so. And with the gift-giving there also comes gift receiving, whether you like the presents or not.
A recent nationwide survey of women say that extended family members give the worst holiday gifts, with parents and in-laws coming in a pretty close second. Thankfully, the guys can breathe a sigh of relief, they’re last on the list with only 5% of boyfriends/husbands giving the worst gifts.
The top five worst gifts according to the SheSpeaks/Lippe Taylor survey that women have received in recent years:
5. Ugly Sweater
4. Cheap-Looking Jewelry
3. A Used Present (by the way, 1 in 4 women will re-gift something this year.)
2. Wrong-Sized Clothing
1. Tacky Knick-Knacks
What are some of the worst gifts that you’ve received over the years? Let us know in the comments section below.
MORE ON MIX1041.COM:
- 15 Seconds Of Fame – Against The Current | Chocolate
- Spring is Almost Here & Summer TV Is Coming!
- Watch Kevin Bacon Explain the ’80s to Millenials
- 20 Strangers Kissing for the First Time Goes from Awkward To Adorable in Seconds [VIDEO]
- The 4 Best Quotes From Barack Obama on “Between Two Ferns” with Zach Galifinakis [VIDEO]