Survey: Extended Family Gives The Worst Holiday Gifts
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday now behind us, the holiday shopping season is full steam ahead for the next 20 days or so. And with the gift-giving there also comes gift receiving, whether you like the presents or not.
A recent nationwide survey of women say that extended family members give the worst holiday gifts, with parents and in-laws coming in a pretty close second. Thankfully, the guys can breathe a sigh of relief, they’re last on the list with only 5% of boyfriends/husbands giving the worst gifts.
The top five worst gifts according to the SheSpeaks/Lippe Taylor survey that women have received in recent years:
5. Ugly Sweater
4. Cheap-Looking Jewelry
3. A Used Present (by the way, 1 in 4 women will re-gift something this year.)
2. Wrong-Sized Clothing
1. Tacky Knick-Knacks
What are some of the worst gifts that you’ve received over the years? Let us know in the comments section below.
MORE ON MIX1041.COM:
- 15 Seconds Of Fame – Matthew Mayfield | Best Of 2014
- 15 Seconds Of Fame – Best Of 2014 | Alex Preston, Jillian Jensen, Justin Bryte and Macy Kate
- 15 Seconds Of Fame – Aaron Perry | Best Of 2014
- Hozier Surprised By 20 Member Choir In Paris Audience Who Took HIM To Church
- 15 Seconds Of Fame – James Dalby | Best Of 2014