With Black Friday and Cyber Monday now behind us, the holiday shopping season is full steam ahead for the next 20 days or so. And with the gift-giving there also comes gift receiving, whether you like the presents or not.
A recent nationwide survey of women say that extended family members give the worst holiday gifts, with parents and in-laws coming in a pretty close second. Thankfully, the guys can breathe a sigh of relief, they’re last on the list with only 5% of boyfriends/husbands giving the worst gifts.
The top five worst gifts according to the SheSpeaks/Lippe Taylor survey that women have received in recent years:
5. Ugly Sweater
4. Cheap-Looking Jewelry
3. A Used Present (by the way, 1 in 4 women will re-gift something this year.)
2. Wrong-Sized Clothing
1. Tacky Knick-Knacks
What are some of the worst gifts that you’ve received over the years? Let us know in the comments section below.
MORE ON MIX1041.COM:
- Try Taking Meghan Trainor and Jimmy Fallon Seriously During Their Matching Onesies Interview
- Daily Dirty: Anthony Weiner’s Sexting Problem, New ‘DWTS’ Cast, and Taylor Swift’s Jury Duty
- Faux 911: The Toothless Bandit
- How Parents Are Driving Teachers Crazy!
- Katharine McPhee Doesn’t Regret Cheating On Her Ex-Husband