Katy Perry Is No Longer “Just A Cat Lady”
The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Wasted Fan Gets Handsy with Katy Perry on Stage
- Katy Perry and John Mayer get Cozy at Allison Williams’ Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry Shares Jeremy Scott Collection for Moschino Clip
- Watch Katy Perry Lose Control of Her Segway (Don’t Worry, She’s Okay!)
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages