The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Cindy From Townshend
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry Stumping Hard for Hillary Clinton
- Katy Perry, John Legend, More Comment on Final Presidential Debate
- Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez to Perform for Clinton’s ‘Love Trumps Hate’ Series