Katy Perry Is No Longer “Just A Cat Lady”
The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Lorde Tells Diplo He Has a ‘Tiny Penis’ After He Tells Taylor Swift She Needs a ‘Booty’
- Dirty on the 30 – Celebrities Like To Be Slutty Too….
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Vance Joy Considers Helping Out Taylor Swift and Salt Compares ‘Riptide’ to Ebola (Video)
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Linda From Hull