The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Madonna Gets Naked to ‘Vote with Katy Perry’ in Support of Clinton
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Katy Perry, Chance the Rapper, More React to First Presidential Debate
- Katy Perry Helped Deliver Her Sister’s Baby then Hit the Studio
- Katy Perry Would Collaborate With Taylor Swift If She Apologized