Katy Perry Is No Longer “Just A Cat Lady”
The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Concert Preview: Katy Perry’s Prismatic World Tour at the TD Garden
- Katy Perry Shades the VMAs for Snubbing ‘Roar’
- Man Breaks Into Kennedy Family Compound Looking For Katy Perry