Katy Perry Is No Longer “Just A Cat Lady”
The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Katy Perry is the Highest-Paid Female Celebrity in the World
- Watch A$AP Rocky, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus & More in the New Jeremy Scott Doc Trailer
- Watch Madonna’s ‘B—- I’m Madonna’ Video with Nicki Minaj, Beyonce & More
- Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus Teaming Up For Madonna’s New Video
- Katy Perry Strips Down for New Moschino Ad: See the Photos