Katy Perry Is No Longer “Just A Cat Lady”
The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- Video Dirty on the 30: Lady Ga Engaged, Katy May Be Preggers and Vanilla Steals Steals Baby
- Dirty on the 30 – Vanilla Steals Steals Baby…
- Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Sharks Appear in ESPN Promo