Katy Perry Is No Longer “Just A Cat Lady”
The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Katy Perry’s ‘Firework’ Just Got Destroyed by Pepa of Salt-n-Pepa on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde All the Way to Her Eyebrows for ‘Wonderland': See the Cover
- Katy Perry’s Sunflower Dress with Taiwan Flag Cape a Political Statement? Chinese Fans Think So
- Beyoncé Is Only the 19th Most Sexiest Woman in the World, According to this Men’s Magazine
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party