Katy Perry Is No Longer “Just A Cat Lady”
The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Katy Perry Hints At New Christmas Music
- Katy Perry’s Graffiti Dress at Center of Lawsuit
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Tracy From Topsfield
- Video Dirty On The 30: Gronk & Papi Go Spanish, Nicki Feuds With Taylor & Blake and Miranda Split