Katy Perry Is No Longer “Just A Cat Lady”
The self-proclaimed “cat lady” is no longer. That’s right, Katy Perry added an adorable pooch named Butters to her family of felines!
We’re pretty sure Butters is a cavapoo, which is the cross bewteen a cavalier and a poodle. Whatever it is, it’s cute!
Katy Perry’s Prismatic tour is coming to the TD Garden on August 1st and August 2nd, so if you’re going, keep your eyes peeled for it’s brand new “mascot”, Butters!
From Katy’s Instagram: “Meet my new Prismatic World Tour mascot, BUTTERS! #nolongerjustacatlady…”
- ‘Hunger Games’ Star Calls Out Taylor Swift, Katy Perry & Madonna for Appropriating Black Culture
- Can’t Beat Kennedy: Diedra From Stoneham
- Katy Perry’s New Pixie Hairstyle: What Do You Think?
- Yes, Katy Perry Really Did Accidentally Leak Her Own Phone Number
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is