We all know that Meghan Trainor is all about that bass.
Listen to “Big Fat Bass” from Britney’s 2011 album, Femme Fatale, below:
The good news? Trainor isn’t into treble, and Britney wants to be the treble, so we don’t see any conflicts there.
The possible bad news: While the songs couldn’t sound more polar opposite, one could argue that will.i.am came up with Trainor’s play on words first.
If anything, we think that Meghan may have been inspired by the song, but it’s very possible that she’s never heard the track at all.
What do you think? Do Britney and will.i.am deserve some cred?
MORE BRITNEY SPEARS ON MIX1041.COM:
- Britney Spears Will Dominate The Globe For ‘Piece Of Me’ World Tour
- Britney Spears Spends Family Time at Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Britney Spears Shouts Out Her Heroes on International Women’s Day
- Watch Britney Spears Show Off New Physique with Mini Runway Show
- Exclusive: Pitbull’s Camila Cabello Collaboration was Meant for Britney Spears