We all know that Meghan Trainor is all about that bass.
Listen to “Big Fat Bass” from Britney’s 2011 album, Femme Fatale, below:
The good news? Trainor isn’t into treble, and Britney wants to be the treble, so we don’t see any conflicts there.
The possible bad news: While the songs couldn’t sound more polar opposite, one could argue that will.i.am came up with Trainor’s play on words first.
If anything, we think that Meghan may have been inspired by the song, but it’s very possible that she’s never heard the track at all.
What do you think? Do Britney and will.i.am deserve some cred?
MORE BRITNEY SPEARS ON MIX1041.COM:
- Jamie Lynn Spears Says She’s “Not Just a Child Star, Not Just Someone’s Sister, and Not Just a Teen Mom”
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?
- G-Eazy Is Featured On Britney Spears’ New Single “Make Me (Oooh)”
- If You’ve Wanted To See Britney Spears In Las Vegas, Just Watch Her Billboard Music Awards Performance
- Britney Spears Is Driving Us Crazy, New Single “Make Me (Oooh)” Delayed