We all know that Meghan Trainor is all about that bass.
Listen to “Big Fat Bass” from Britney’s 2011 album, Femme Fatale, below:
The good news? Trainor isn’t into treble, and Britney wants to be the treble, so we don’t see any conflicts there.
The possible bad news: While the songs couldn’t sound more polar opposite, one could argue that will.i.am came up with Trainor’s play on words first.
If anything, we think that Meghan may have been inspired by the song, but it’s very possible that she’s never heard the track at all.
What do you think? Do Britney and will.i.am deserve some cred?
MORE BRITNEY SPEARS ON MIX1041.COM:
- Britney Spears’ New Single “Make Me (Oooh)” Release Could Be Imminent
- Britney Spears’ New Fragrance ‘Private Show’ Was Named After A Song On B9
- Britney Spears’ Ass Is About To Get A Little More Juicy — Couture, That Is
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Didn’t Recognize Britney Spears
- The ‘Britney and the Beast Mashup’ You Never Knew You Needed