Before doing a private Mix Lounge for our winners, Gavin DeGraw sat down to have a chat with Gregg and Freddy backstage.
One thing’s for sure – Gavin loves Boston. You may already know that Gavin attended Berklee College of Music, so he obviously lived in Boston for a short time, but it’s clear the city has definitely left an everlasting stamp on the songwriter’s heart.
We think it’s safe to say that Boston, especially Mix 104’s feelings for Gavin, are mutual. Did you know that he holds the record for most Mix Lounge performances?
Listen as Gavin discusses everything Boston with Gregg and Freddy, from which street he used to live on, to what it was like opening for Billy Joel and playing his piano at Fenway Park.
MORE GAVIN DEGRAW ON MIX1041.COM:
- Gavin DeGraw Confirms ‘She Sets The City On Fire’ Is “About A Specific Girl”
- “He Is Just A Miserable Guy To Be Around!” Andy Grammer Jokes About Touring With Gavin DeGraw
- Andy Grammer Freshens Our Ears With New Single, “Fresh Eyes”
- Gavin DeGraw Announces New Album ‘Something Worth Saving’
- Gavin DeGraw Remembers Being a Broke Student Living in Fenway