1. Paula Patton was stopped by police for speeding the other day when the officer noticed the registration of the Range Rover she was driving was expired. Turns out it was her Ex Robin Thicke’s SUV and he forgot to write the DMV check. He had a huge hit in 2013 what was it called?
2. Stephen Colbert says he’s “hurt” b rumors that CBS will bump his show back and replace him with James Corden. He says that implies his show isn’t good enough. CBS denies that they’re flipping the time slots. What was the name of hos show he did on Comedy Central?
3. One Directioner Liam Payne followed in bandmate Harry Styles footsteps by signing a solo deal with Capitol Records. That means there are 2 members of the band without solo deals yet. 1 is Niall, who is the other?
4. One of the most iconic comedies of all time, Caddyshack, was released on this date in 1980. In the film Bill Murray plays greens keeper Carl Spackler who is tasked with combating a particularly destructive animal that’s taken up residence on the course. What is it?
5. Matt LeBlanc is 49 years old today. He’s not just Joey from Friends. LeBlanc currently stars in a very popular Showtime series where he plays himself and has even won a Golden Globe for it. Name the show.
Can YOU Lick Salt?