Kennedy is on vacation this week, so we are playing Can’t Lick Salt. Listen in to hear if Kerry from Bridgewater was able to Lick Salt!
1. Lindsay Lohan went on a twitter rant blasting her fiance for cheating on her and then announced she was pregnant. Which of these is NOT a Lohan film? – The Parent Trap, Freaky Friday or The Devil Wears Prada?
2. Ramp mogul Dr. Dre ended up in cuffs yesterday, after asking a guy in a car to stop blocking HIS driveway. Dr. Dre sold his headphone brand to Apple for $3 billion dollars in May 2014. What is the name of the popular headphones?
3. Sia’s “Cheap Thrills” finally dethroned Drake’s “One Dance” for #1 on the Hot 100. That makes her the first woman over 40 to have the #1 song since this woman did it with “Music” in 2000?
4. Joe Jackson is 88 years old today. Joe is the Patriarch and manager of the Jackson family including Michael Jackson. What was the name of the family boy band that Joe formed using his sons in the 1960’s?
5. At Comic-Con there was an event for an upcoming horror movie called “The Woods.” But as it turns out, “The Woods” doesn’t exist. It’s actually a sequel to “The Blair Witch Project” that’s coming out on September 16th. The original Blair Witch movie relates the fictional story of three students filmmakers who disappeared while hiking in the Black Hills near Burkittsville which is in what state?
Can YOU Lick Salt?