1. David Spade will host the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe. The two have been buddies since they both starred in this 1995 comedy where Chris Farley played the dimwitted heir to an auto parts factory who must save the company.
2. 25 years ago this week, Paul Ruebens, aka Pee-Wee Herman, was arrested inside an adult movie theater in Sarasota, Florida. What was the name of the T.V. show he starred in as Pee-Wee that ran for 5 seasons?
3. Rumors are swirling that Nick Cannon is dating former TLC member Chili. Which of the following is not a TLC song? BABY BABY BABY, WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, PUSH IT
4. Taylor Schilling, aka Piper Chapman from Orange Is The New Black turns 32 years old today. Litchfield Penitentiary, the fake prison in the series, is in which state?
5. Oprah Winfrey is in final negotiations to star as Mrs. Which is Disney’s adaptation of the classic novel A Wrinkle in Time. Back in 2006, Oprah voiced Gussie the Goose in which children’s film?
Can you beat Kennedy?