1. Shannen Doherty recently received some bad news in her battle with breast cancer. It spread to her lymph nodes, and might have gone out from there. What was her character’s name on Beverly Hills 90210? Janet, Cindy or Brenda?
2. This week in history MTV was first launched in 2 million homes. It started off with the words, “Ladies and gentleman, rock and roll.” What year did MTV launch? 1981, 1985, or 1988?
3. 17 years ago today in 1999 “The Sixth Sense” was released. It only made $26.6 million in its opening weekend, but went on to score a box office total of $294 million. It starred Bruce Willis and what then child actor?
4. Jeff Bridges says he wouldn’t mind doing a “Big Lebowski” sequel or spin off. What was his characters nick name in the cult classic?
5. Over a thousand musicians recently gathered in Orogel Stadium in Cesena, Italy to perform a massive rendition of the song “Seven Nation Army.” What popular formerly married rock duo sings Seven Nation Army?
Can you beat Kennedy?