1. “Ghostbusters” is going to lose about $70 million, so it’s unlikely there will be a sequel. Meanwhile, the female reboot of “Ocean’s Eleven” is still on. What was the name of the green ghost in the first films that became kind of the mascot of the franchise? Casper or Slimer?
2. Anna Gunn is 48 years old today. She played the infamous Walter White’s wife Skylar on what hugely popular AMC series?
3. A social media rant by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson against his male Fast and Furious 8 co-stars was reportedly directed at Vin Diesel but the two have since hashed it out behind closed doors. Which of these 3 is NOT a male Fast and Furious co-star. Ludacris, Jason Statham or Chris Pine?
4. Britney Spears will be the guest on Carpool Karaoke during the August 25th episode of The Late Show With James Corden. Which of these 3 stars has NOT been on Corden’s Carpool Karaoke? Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato or Ariana Grande?
5. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green welcomed their third child into the world, a baby boy named Journey. All three of their children are boys. Name the FX series Green starred in with Charlie Sheen after Sheen left Two and a Half Men.
Can you beat Kennedy?