1. Halle Berry turned 50 over the weekend. Halle is a spokesperson for what cosmetic brand? Relon, Estee Lauder or Covergirl
2. Michael Phelps has broken an Olympic record 2,168 years ago! Where did the Ancient Olympiads originate?
3. Kenny Baker, the man who played R2D2 in Star Wars has passed away. Name his droid counterpart in the films who is notable for his gold exterior.
4. 17 years ago today in 1999, 23 year old Tiger Woods won the PGA Championship, becoming the youngest player to win two majors since Seve Ballesteros in 1980. Woods met and began a public romance with what Winter Olympian gold medalist in 2013?
5. Brendan Dassey from “Making a Murderer” will be a free man. When he was 16, he was convicted of helping his uncle rape and kill a woman. His uncle was the star of the hit Netflix Documentary series, what is his name?
Can YOU Beat Kennedy?