1. Nelly reportedly owes the IRS $2.4 MILLION and the internet has responded with a #SaveNelly movement centered around streaming his songs. So, Nelly would need people to stream “Hot in Herre” more than 287 MILLION TIMES to pay off the debt . Name his debut album that just went DIAMOND over the summer. Is it Country Grammar, Speakerboxx or Ready to Die?
2. Because every day is some sort of National day now today is National Peanut Day! Mr. Peanut is the monocle and top hat wearing mascot for what brand?
3. On this day 47 years ago in 1969 Scooby-Doo premiered on CBS. What is the name of the van the gang travels around in everywhere on the show?
4. The Nanny Gavin Rossdale cheated on Gwen Stefani with had a baby. But don’t worry apparently it’s not Gavin’s. Who played the nanny on the T.V. series with the same name where a woman from Flushing, Queens watched the Sheffield children for six years on CBS during the 1990’s?
5. Transgender actress Alexis Arquette passed away Sunday at 47. She played a Boy George impersonator in the Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore films The Wedding Singer and what 2014 rom-com?
Can you beat Kennedy?