1. The Big Orange Dinosaur on Route 1 is staying! The local landmark will stay put even though the land it resides on was sold and is due to become a complex with hotels, restaurants and apartments. What kind of Dinosaur is it T-Rex or Pterodactyl?
2. 48 years ago in 1968, The Andy Griffith Show aired its final episode. What former child actor turned big time Hollywood Director played Opie on the show?
3. Rumor has it Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are getting married, but “OK!” magazine says he found texts from Patrick Schwarzenneger on Miley’s phone and he’s worried she’s being shady. Miley will be a judge this season on “The Voice”. Who is the other brand new female judge joining the show with Miley?
4. Mixfest is tomorrow with One Republic, Ingrid Michaelson and Shaggy! Before becoming famous what branch of military was shaggy in?
5. Forbes annual list of the highest paid actresses is out and the top 3 include Sofia Vergara at #1 with $43 million, Kaley Cuoco at #2 with $24.5 million, and Mindy Kaling at #3 with $15 million. Which of their shows has been on TV the longest? Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory or the Mindy Project?
Can you beat Kennedy?