1. Bruce Springsteen is 67 years old today. What is his famous nickname?
2. Forbes released their annual list of ‘The Highest-Paid Male TV Actors,’ and the top four spots went to the guys from The Big Bang Theory. Jim Parsons is #1. He made an estimated $25.5 million over the past year. What is the first and last name of the character Parsons plays in The Big Bang Theory?
3. Jim Henson would have been 80 years old on Saturday. He’s of course the creator of the Muppets. How many Muppets movies have there been over all?
4. J. Geils got a DUI Tuesday in Concord, Massachusetts after running a stop sign and getting into an accident. Nobody was hurt. Which of the three is NOT a J Geils band song? LOVE STINKS, CENTERFOLD or SMALL TOWN
5. On the heels of the Brangelina divorce, it is being reported that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are also calling it quits because of his alleged relationship with his ex. How long was Jen married to Brad Pitt for?
Can you beat Kennedy?