1. Musician Wyclef Jean is 47 years old today. What pop star did he combine with to produce the smash hit “Hips Don’t Lie” in 2005?
2. Harry Connick Jr will replace Billy Bush on “Today” this morning and tomorrow. What popular reality competition show did Harry host that recently finished after it’s 15th season?
3. Chris Rock signed a deal to do two stand up specials for Netflix at $20 million each. Which is apparently a record. What is the film he starred in with Adam Sandler, Kevin James and David Spade about childhood friends reunited three decades later?
4. NBC had to pull a Law & Order: SVU episode featuring Donald Trump-inspired mogul accused of sexual abuse because the station got cold feet. What actor on the show is currently starring in Geico commercials?
5. J.K. Rowling has confirmed that the upcoming “Harry Potter” spin-off “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” won’t be three movies… it’ll be Five. What now deceased actor played Severus Snape in the Harry Potter movies?
Can you beat Kennedy?