1. Eva Longoria got a job at Wendy’s when she was 15 so she could pay for her own Quinceanera. Name the founder of Wendy’s who starred in over 800 commercials for his company.
2. Chad Michael Murray wrote a romance novel called “American Drifter”, and it’s about a man who’s backpacking through Rio. Murray rose to prominence portraying Lucas Scott in “One Tree Hill.” Name the actress who plays one of his character’s love interests who he was also married to for a brief time.
3. Canada’s immigration website is up and running once again after crashing for obvious reasons over the last couple of days. Which of the following celebrities is NOT from Canada? JUSTIN BIEBER, RACHEL MCADAMS, or JASON BATEMAN
4. There’s a “Sesame Street” movie in the works, but details are sketchy. Sesame Street has aired on PBS since 1969 but signed a five season deal with what cable network in 2015?
5. Raven Symone is returning to the Disney Channel and reprising her role on the teen comedy “That’s So Raven.” She will play a divorced mom taking care of her two children, one of which inherited Raven’s special power. What is it?
Can you beat Kennedy?