1. Ryan Lochte is still dealing with legal problems from his ordeal over the summer during the Olympics. But police have offered to make the case go away for $20,000. Where did the Summer Games take place?
2. The creator of “Saved By The Bell” says that Zack and Kelly would be divorced by now and married to other people. What was the name of the high school Zack Morris and the rest of the cast attended? – Bayside, Ridgemont or John Adams High?
3. Derek Hough has announced he will be leaving Dancing With The Stars to become a judge on J. Lo’s new dance competition show, World of Dance. What live action remake airing next week on NBC is Derek co-starring in?
4. Jennifer Aniston revealed on the Ellen DeGenerous Show that she got a Thanksgiving surprise from her husband Justin Theroux, who came home from Germany after being away for almost a year. How long has the pair been married? -17 months, 2 years, or 4 years?
5. “Rolling Stone” put out a list of ‘The 50 Best Songs of the Year,’ and “Formation” by Beyoncé is #1. Frank Ocean’s “Ivy” is next, followed by “One Dance” by Drake. What is the name of Beyoncé’s active wear line seemingly named after her daughter?
Can you beat Kennedy?