1. A statue of Mr. Rogers was erected in his hometown of Latrobe, Pennsylvania. His show aired from the 1960’s all the way until 2001. Mr. Rogers was famous for asking won’t you be his ____?
2. Today is Walt Disney’s Birthday. He would be turning 115. Donald Duck is one of Walt’s most iconic characters. What is the name of Donald’s girlfriend?
3. 83 years ago today in 1933, PROHIBITION ENDED at 5:32 P.M. as Utah became the 36th state to ratify the 21st Amendment. What is the highest grossing beer in America?
4. Retired sox slugger David Ortiz hasn’t stopped working all together. He’s selling some ugly Christmas sweaters that say “this is our effing Christmas”. Name the SNL cast member who has portrayed him multiple times.
5. “Forbes” released their annual rundown of The World’s Highest-Paid Musicians. Taylor Swift is #1 with $170 million. One Direction is second with $110 million. And Adele is third at $80.5 million. Which member of One Direction just announced that he is expecting a baby?
Can you beat Kennedy?