A new survey found the 10 most common little things we argue about at home. Check ’em out . . .
1. Leaving the lights on all the time and wasting electricity.
2. Leaving the TV on.
3. Not turning off the lights when you leave the house.
4. Leaving windows open.
5. Leaving doors wide open.
6. Leaving doors unlocked.
7. Leaving a light on when you go to sleep.
8. Messing with the thermostat.
9. Leaving electric devices on, like a hair straightener.
10. Letting your alarm go off forever and not waking up.
Do you get into these type of fights?