1. You could say there is a market for the Guardians of the Galaxy sequel as their teaser trailer topped 81 million views the first 24 hours it was released. What is the name of the tree-like creature who is part of the guardians that can only say his name?
2. Chris Rock is launching his first full-scale world tour in nine years when the comedian hits the road on his Total Blackout stand-up tour in 2017. Which award show did Rock host this year, which he opened with a monologue about racism in the industry?
3. 52 years ago today in 1964 Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer debuted on NBC. In the song, what would all the other reindeer never let poor Rudolph do?
4. It would cost you about $34,400 to buy all the stuff from “The Twelve Days of Christmas” song this year. What is the item you receive on the third day of Christmas in the song?
5. Amy Schumer got fat-shamed after it was announced she’d star in a live-action “Barbie” movie. But the movie is about everyone not being the same. The first Barbie was released in 1959 but what year was her boyfriend Ken released? 1961, 1973 or 1959?
Can you beat Kennedy?