1. Bob Barker turns 93 years old today! He hosted the Price is Right from 1972 until 2007 when Drew Carey took over. What is the catchphrase Price is Right uses when it picks an audience member from the crowd to play the game?
2. Susan Olsen, who played Cindy Brady, was fired from a radio job for private-messaging a homophobic rant to a gay man who was a guest on her show last week. Finish this lyric from the Brady Bunch theme song about Cindy. “Here’s the story of a lovely lady who was bringing up three very lovely girls. All of them had hair of gold, like their mother ________.”
3. Bryan Cranston brought his “Breaking Bad” character Walter White back for “Saturday Night Live”. On the hit AMC series when Walt and Jesse decide to team up and cook, where was their first operation housed?
4. Neil Patrick Harris wants people to buy a real Christmas tree because it’s better for the environment. Harris will star as Count Olaf in a new Netflix TV
series “A Series of Unfortunate Events.” Who played Count Olaf in the 2004 film adaptation?
5. Candace Cameron Bure says she’s leaving “The View” due to all of her other work commitments. One of which is Fuller House, the second season of which is released on Netflix today. She plays DJ, what is the name of her best friend on the show?
Can you beat Kennedy?