1) 97 years ago today in 1920, the Boston Red Sox sold Babe Ruth to the New York Yankees for $125,000. Which put a curse on them that lasted over 80 years.
It was called “The Curse of the ____.”
2) Disney could get $50 million from an insurance policy on Carrie Fisher that they took out in the event that she was unable to fulfill her duties in the
upcoming Star Wars films. Name her famous mother who died the very next day after Carrie?
3) “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” became the second highest grossing movie of 2016… after only two weeks and three weekends in theaters.
What was number one? Captain America : Civil War, Finding Dory or Deadpool?
4) Arnold Schwarzenegger kicked off his stint as host of Celebrity Apprentice and kicked off his first few contestants using some of his famous catchphrases.
What country is Arnold originally from?
5) Ronda Rousey’s comeback attempt lasted all of 48 seconds on Friday night before she was defeated by Amanda Nunes. Which of these action film franchises
has Rousey NOT been in? The Expendables, Fast & Furious or The Transporter?
Can YOU Beat Kennedy?