Gregg & Freddy
Latest From Gregg, Freddy, & Amanda
- Afternoon Drive: The Famous Boston Swan Boats Summer is finally here, long days, sunny, warm weather... What better place to spend a leisurely cruise then aboard the Swan Boats in the Boston Public Garden?
- OOPS Moments! Confusing a friends sister for "Mimi" from the Drew Carey Show...!! OOOOPS!! Check out #OOPSMoments live every Wednesday at 5:40 and 6:10 Follow Gregg Daniels, Fast Freddy, & Amanda Giles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Call u...
- Doghouse For Dad?? It's a universal fight ...one goes away for the weekend and never sends 1 text or call. But do they belong in the Doghouse for it?! Find out what Boston had to say on this one.... And catch us live every Monday at 5:40 with Gregg, Fred and Amanda
- Sweatpants With No Underwear ...Really?! This is our favorite segment of the week! You tell us the weird things you do, and we judge them! Catch us live every Friday at 4:40 with Gregg, Fred and Amanda
- Niall Horan In The #MixLounge We're all looking in the wrong direction! We should be focused on One Direction ;) Niall Horan has gone solo and Gregg and Freddy interviewed him today in the World Famous Mix Lounge!
- Niall Horan: Ariana Grande Texted Me Asking To Join Manchester Benefit Concert "It was a very sad thing to happen, but I think Ariana has been brilliant," Niall said to Mix 104.1's Gregg Daniels and Fast Freddy Wednesday afternoon in the Mix Lounge.
- Gregg Loses It! You ever had a moment when you were laughing so hard you couldn't spit out the sentence?! Happened to Gregg Daniels on Thursday. Take a listen to "Texts From Last Night!"
- A Paper License Plate, Really?! This was a crazy story that didn't end up well... but who belongs In The Doghouse?!
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished Can you imagine picking up an extra shift at work and then winding up with a $1,500 car repair bill?! Check out our real-life OOPS Moments every Wednesday at 5:40 and 6:10 with Gregg, Fred and Amanda ...call anytime with YOURS! 617-931-1234
- Going Out With Friends, Waking Up With Neighbors???! This story had us belly laughing! Not all OOPS Moments involve alcohol, but this one did and and we're happy she kept it real and called in to share!! Catch us live every Wednesday 5:40 and 6:10
- Wellesley Police Blotter Who knew Wellesley's finest can play the tiniest violin?! Wonder if they serve cheese with it!! Check out The Wellesley Police Blotter live every Friday at 5:40 with Gregg, Fred and Amanda
- In The Doghouse...With Sir Licks A Lot There are a ton of ways to be put In The Doghouse ...but this is one we've NEVER heard before!! Listen live every Monday at 5:40 with Gregg, Fred and Amanda