Gregg & Freddy
Latest From Gregg, Freddy, & Amanda
- OOPS! Laugh at yourself and we all laugh with you! OOPS Moments happen, listen to some right now! Catch us live every Wednesday at 5:40 and 6:10
- Crime In The Town of Wellesley Every Friday we take a look at The Wellesley Townsman to find out how jewelry worth the cost of college tuition makes its way into the Blotter! Every Friday at 5:40 it's "The Wellesley Police Blotter" with Gregg, Fred and Amanda
- James Arthur Interview Gregg Daniels chats with "Say You Won't Let Go" artist James Arthur before his Mix Lounge. Hear how he found fame on the X-Factor UK, and almost blew it all! But he's back, and taking the States by storm!
- There's Honda In My Driveway...Get Here Quick! Only in Wellesley are the the cops called for a car complex. Catch the Wellesley Police Blotter every Friday at 5:40 with Gregg, Fred and Amanda!!
- It Happened. But You Put It In A Text??!!! Sometimes what happens in a private moment, should stay private. Otherwise you could be hearing about it on the radio with Gregg, Fred and Amanda every Thursday at 4:40 in "Texts From Last Night"!!
- Afternoon Drive: Santa Needs A Ride In the final episode for 2016, Gregg & Fred have picked up "Santa Claus," who apparently needs a ride to the North Pole... Or the mall... Or... Well, you'll just have to watch!
- Gregg Daniels: Cruz and Dada Gregg's 8 month old son Cruz has already uttered that all important word "Mama" ..so Gregg's been working with him on saying "Dada" ...listen and see if you think he said it!
- Family Photo Disaster Gregg and Amanda were out in the cold on this one! Freddy and the rest of the callers said "No Doghouse" ...what do YOU say?! Catch us live every Monday at 5:40
- IRS, iTunes...close enough! Scams are horrible and no one is immune, even those in Wellesley. Listen to the true crime tales of 02482 and catch us live every Friday at 5:40 only on Mix 1041!!
- Rachel Platten Saves Not So Silent Night Newton's own filled in last minute for our sick headliner and killed it! Hear the story of how she got the call to perform, and what she's doing singing with Stevie Wonder...Gregg and Fred got the scoop!
- She needs a LIFE "Coach"! So, she has a bit of a fiscal responsibility issue, and it's Coach bags that are the obsession. Her fiance and Gregg and Fred are putting her in the Doghouse for not being able to afford it, Amanda is defending her for being who she is!
- We Have An Intense "Febreze" Situation...Come Quick! Gregg and Freddy: From a dummy contractor who thought he could use his client's pad as his own, to a febreze fight...we can't make this stuff up! Listen live "Wellesley Police Blotter" every Friday at 5:40!!