Karson & Kennedy
Weekday Mornings 5:30am-9:00am
- Scene It All Before: Mr. Peabody and Sherman The classic five minute short is getting the feature length treatment. Will Mr. Peabody and Sherman have enough to satisfy?
- David Wade Stars In "Whose Headline Is It Anyway?" Upon hearing David Wade tell a story about a previous job interview in which ad-libbing played a prominent role, Karson, Kennedy and Salt figured out a way for David to showcase these skills for Mix listeners.
- Matt Nathanson Plays "Fill In The Band" Karson & Kennedy play a musical trivia game with Matt Nathanson, and ask him how his wife feels about his newest single, a song all about his crush on a woman other than his wife!
- Wicked Wake-Up Call: Landlord From Hell There is a new sheriff in town. Her name is Alicia Love, and George is going to learn it the hard way!
- Can't Beat Kennedy: Virginia From Natick Can you beat Kennedy? Virginia from Natick calls in to give it a shot.
- Video Dirty on the 30: Shots Fired Between Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus! On this week's Video Dirty on the 30: Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus are still talking about the kissing (or non-kissing) incident, Kim & Kanye have set their wedding date, and the Justin Bieber police station video is about to hit the net!
- Taking Upskirt Pictures In Mass. Is Not Illegal If you were to be browsing the internet, and happen upon this topic title, you'd think maybe it's some joke, but it's not.
- War Of The Roses: Glory Days Hope & Jay are newlyweds... just married over a year ago, but it looks like the 7 year itch might have come a little early.