Karson & Kennedy
Weekday Mornings 5:30am-9:00am
- Karson's Mother In Law Dates Online Karson's mother-in-law has not been out on a date in 30 years, as we learned yesterday. But how does she feel about giving online dating a try?
- Ron Burgundy Invades Emerson College: Can We Get Him To Host Karson and Kennedy? Will Ferrell's whirlwind tour promoting his new movie "Anchorman 2" as the legendary newscaster Ron Burgundy continues, and it brought him to Boston today to be there for the renaming of Emerson College's broadcasting department to the Ron Burgundy...
- Wicked Wake Up Call: I Had Eggs In My Quiche! Salt gives Pat a call because he's upset the restaurant he works at put eggs in his quiche!
- War Of The Roses Marathon: Won't Call Me His Girlfriend McKaela has been dating Brendan for about 4 months, but he won't call her his girlfriend. Is this because someone else holds the title?
- Can't Beat Kennedy: Jenn From Pelham Can YOU beat Kennedy? Jenn From Pelham called in to give it a shot.
- Dirty on the 30 - The Kardashian X-Mas Card Cost WHAT??? Kardashians let someone else pay for Christmas, Britney has a one hour stand in Vegas, and Bieber paints where ever he wants.
- Karson's Mother In Law Hasn't Dated In 30 Years: Should She Go Online? Karson found out something the other day: his mother in law hasn't been on a date since she divorced her husband 30 years ago. So Karson asked if he could sign her up for a dating site.
- Calling Friends and Family for the Holidays? You Might Be More Likely to Text The holiday season is here, which means it's time to catch up with all your friends and family! But when it comes time for contact, do you prefer a phone call or text message?