Latest Music News
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet Listen to what just might be a glimpse into the pop superstar's upcoming full-length.
- First Times: Nick Jonas We speak with Nick Jonas about the first time he met Demi Lovato, the first funny rumor he ever heard about himself and his first celebrity crush.
- Rihanna's New 'Rogue' Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love After a teasing of the campaign on Twitter earlier in November, it's official: Rihanna's new scent will be available in time for Christmas.
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne Pharrell's had a very active presence in the fashion world in 2014 and it looks like that will continue into 2015.
- Ariana Grande's Sexy Act is 'Ridiculous,' According to Bette Midler Midler says it's surprising to see Grande, with her "silly high voice, a very wholesome voice, slithering around on a couch looking so ridiculous."
- Paramore Debut Hayley Williams/Joy Williams Duet 'Hate to See Your Heart Break': Watch While the singers have been friends for years, this is the first time Hayley and Joy Williams (no relation) have collaborated on music.
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for '7/11' in Her Hotel Suite: Watch Basically, it looks like she got bored one day and decided to set up a camera and shoot a music video. And it's great.
- Katy Perry Calls Out 'Perverted' Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant "Australian PRESS: you should be ashamed of your paparazzi & tabloid culture," she writes.
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj's 'The Pinkprint' Ariana Grande appears to have leaked some rather important information.
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch At her Super Bowl Halftime testing facility, Perry's going through all her crazy ideas, we're talking kittens, fire-breathing sharks and a glitter covered stadium. Bonus, the glitter is edible.
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the 'Funk' to 'SNL': Watch Mystikal showed up to perform his Ronson collab 'Feel Right' while Mars and Ronson brought the 'Uptown Funk.'