Latest Music News
- Anybody Invited To Taylor Swift's July 4th BBQ In Rhode Island? Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris are in New England to celebrate Independence Day weekend.
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show Martin gave an impromptu acoustic renditions of “Vida la Vida,” “Fix You,” and “Paradise.”
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the 'BBHHM' Video? The plot of the video is someone similar to events that unfolded in 2009—except the whole gruesome murder part.
- Video Dirty On The 30: Ben & Jen's Divorce, Iggy & Britney's Beef, and Bristol's New Baby On this week's Video Dirty on the 30: Ben & Jen are getting a divorce, Britney's beefing with Iggy Azalea, and Bristol Palin welcomed her newest "mistake" (her own words) into the world.
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon Facebook is trying to lock in licensing deals from the major labels in order to start the program as soon as possible.
- Rihanna's Sexual, Violent 'BBHMM' Video is Very NSFW What does Rihanna wear to perform a kidnapping? From the looks of her new video for "B---h Better Have My Money," everything that would be very easy to identify in a lineup.
- Beyoncé Recreates '7/11' Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality Beyonce and an endless parade of rainbows highlight the high-energy video clip.
- Throwback Tidbits: 1990, When NKOTB Stepped Up To #1 Let's throw it back to this week 25 years ago, when NKOTB's "Step by Step" hit #1 on the billboard charts.
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL As of now, no official word on why Prince has removed his music from Apple Music, Spotify and Rdio is available directly from the artist.
- Interview: Adam Lambert on 'The Original High,' '80s Covers, Queen and Broadway Adam Lambert is back with his first new album in three years, The Original High and a lot has changed since 2012's 'Trespassing.'
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album 'Venus' "So much of this record is about the letting go of any idea of having to be perfect or strong all the time."