Latest Music News
- Blast from the Past: O-Town's New Single "Skydive" The Making the Band boy band is trying to make a comeback with a new single and new album out this month.
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song 'My Heart is Open': Listen The piano-laden track is a duet with Gwen Stefani, frontman Adam Levine's Voice co-star who scored the only guest spot on V.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical 'Annie' Dressed As Little Orphan Annie Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Ed Sheeran played a role he will likely never revisit: little orphan Annie from the musical Annie.
- Blast These 5 Britney Singles About Being Single! This one's for all the single ladies! Here's our 5 favorite female empowerment songs by Britney Spears. Blast away!
- '90s Rewind: Weezer Tease New Song "Go Away" Weezer are back with a new album this fall that plans to bring the band back to their '90s roots.
- New In The Mix: Echosmith - "Cool Kids" That 80s dance-rock type sound coming out of your radio is no mistake. You're not in a time warp, either. You're simply experiencing the single "Cool Kids" from the Southern California-based band, Echosmith.
- 'CMT Crossroads' Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode CMT Crossroads is adding GRAMMY-winning artists John Legend and Lee Ann Womack to their roster this September.
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for "Another One Bites the Dust" Live: Watch It's a full-on diva/divo throwdown when Lambert and Gaga tackle the classic made famous by the late Freddie Mercury.
- Single Again: Semisonic - 'Closing Time' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Dan Wilson of Semisonic about the band’s massive 1998 hit “Closing Time."
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who've Used Award Shows as Protest Signs While bands have declined entrance to the Rock Hall of Fame and British artists have snubbed knighthood, only a handful had have the guts to walk onstage and make a political statement.
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After Being Rear-Ended By Paparazzi "There should be laws against what I just experienced," he wrote. "We should have learned from the death of Princess Diana...."