MixFest - Sept. 13th: Everything You Need To Know - Click Here
Mix Cares for Kids Radiothon
- WBZ News Report: Mix Radiothon At Children's Hospital Boston The radiothon hit close to home for one Mix 104.1 DJ. WBZ-TV's David Wade reports.
- Mix Radiothon: Caitlynn's Amazing Leg Operation A special surgery that was performed at Boston Children's Hospital has Caitlynn's ankle acting like a knee and allows her to participate in outdoor activities.
- Sara Bareilles Stopping By The Radiothon Sara Bareilles and her music is no stranger to pediatric hospitals - in fact, a viral video featuring her hit song, Brave made the rounds on the web last Fall.
- Barrett's Commercial Endorsement Listen to Barrett's commercial acting debut! SO cute!
- Mix Cares For Kids Radiothon Online Auctions Help us raise money for Boston Children's Hospital while bidding on Mixperiences with some of your favorite artists - Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Gavin DeGraw, Florida Georgia Line and more! Plus VIP events with the Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots.
- Save The Date: The Mix Cares For Kids Radiothon is July 15th and 16th Mix 104.1 is Boston’s Best Variety! We’re also the station home to the 11th Annual Mix Cares for Kids Radiothon to benefit Boston Children’s Hospital!
- Radiothon Flashback: Erin’s Son Gabriel – Helped By Boston Children’s Hospital Last year, Mix 104.1's Erin O'Malley shared the struggle she, her husband Jody, and son Gabriel went through just after little Gabe was born. Luckily, Boston Children's Hospital was here to help.
- Radiothon Flashback: Can't Give Cash? Give Blood! [VIDEO] We're raising money for Children's Hospital Boston in theMix Cares for Kids Radiothon, but if you can't give money, that doesn't mean you can't give!
- Radiothon Flashback: Karson and the Musical Stairs [VIDEO] Children's Hospital Boston is a very special place. The folks who designed it have tried to inject as much cheer into the atmosphere as possible. One of the highlights are the Musical Stairs in the lobby.