Of course a moment as bizarre as the Clint Eastwood speech at Thursday night’s Republican National Convention would immediately spark an internet meme. “Eastwooding” has been a hot topic since the speech, with many people posting their own photos of interacting with empty chairs to Twitter in the wake of the event.
In case you missed it, Hollywood movie legend Clint Eastwood delivered a guest speech at the Republican National Convention Thursday night that stole the show, particularly because he spent most of the speech talking to an empty chair. Here’s some of the best reactions from Bostonians on Twitter.
In a bizarre yet unforgettable guest speech at the Republican National Convention, Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood stood there and communicated with an empty chair for most of his address to the RNC crowd. An invisible President Obama is supposed to be in the chair, which Eastwood actually converses with during the speech.
Mix Photo Galleries
- Katy Perry + Rolling Stones Psy Speaks At Harvard Kelly Clarkson BBQ Meet &... Best Buddies Kickoff With Tom...
- Gwyneth Paltrow: World's Most... Red Sox Opening Day 4-8-2013 Salt's Single Ladies 2-14-2013 St. Patrick's Day at L St....
- Maroon 5 Concert 2-17-2013 Pink Concert 3-28-2013 Bruins Home Opener 1-19-2013 BSB On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Bruins Fans Stand United Kim's Divorce Hearing Your 2013 Boston Red Sox Mix 104.1 at Fenway Park for...
- RT @triciamcc1 Support #OneFundBoston at bruinsraffles.org for chance to win suite for #concert4boston @tdgarden 5/30! 8 hours ago
- RT @matthewreid: How many Boston spots can you recognize in this video? #BostonStrong @kenziemusic1 bit.ly/KenZie 9 hours ago
- Congrats to Sathwik Karnik of #Plainville on Winning The National Geographic Bee! ow.ly/livrp 10 hours ago
- Advice from CBS Boston: Medicine Cabinet Dangers - What Every Parent Needs To Know ow.ly/livlQ 11 hours ago
- Enter To Win Tickets to See Michael Buble Live in Concert! ow.ly/livh9 12 hours ago